At Vaya Health, we know you can achieve your health and lifestyle goals. The key to success is identifying your strengths and then working with your support system to build upon them.
We also know each person’s path to recovery is unique. Through the mental health or substance abuse recovery process, our services empower individuals to understand who they are as a whole person. You are not defined by your diagnosis. Leading a safe, healthy and meaningful life is possible.
Founded upon the guiding principles of recovery as outlined by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), we believe that recovery:
- Emerges from hope
- Is person-driven
- Occurs through many pathways
- Is holistic
- Is supported by peers and allies
- Is supported through relationships and social networks
- Is culturally-based and influenced
- Is supported by addressing trauma
- Involves individual, family and community strengths and responsibility
- Is based on respect
We are here to support you on your path to recovery by engaging in community collaboration and promoting services that may improve your health and wellbeing. Our hope is that these programs will help you achieve your recovery goals, and ultimately empower you to lead the healthy, safe and fulfilling life you want to live.