Quarterly Innovations Stakeholders Meetings
The Innovations Stakeholders Committee focuses on home and community-based services for those individuals enrolled in the North Carolina Innovations Waiver program. The committee advises Vaya Health and its provider network and educates the community about services offered through the waiver program. Committee members also represent Vaya Health at statewide stakeholders meetings.
All are welcome. The information exchanged is primarily intended for:
- Innovations Waiver participants
- Family members and caregivers of Innovations Waiver participants
- Service providers
Attendees will receive information and provide feedback regarding:
- Innovations Waiver services implementation
- Supports Intensity Scale (SIS) policy and use
- Resource allocation policy and use
We value your privacy and adhere to confidentiality regulations. Case-specific information will not be discussed during the meeting, and will be referred to the appropriate contact.